Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

I signed in after 2 years to write a review of this, come at me

Krinkels responds:

Yeah well... YEAH!?

DMTH madness trailer DMTH madness trailer

Wow, hahahahahha....

Choppy, terrible sound, recycled music, awful "trailer" overall.

You didn't show any real animation, your text placement was mediocre, and I highly doubt this'd be anything worth watching.

There doesn't appear to be a real plot. You're an amateur who can hardly even draw on flash. You're way too terrible to make a movie.

PS: Way to use my sprites without giving credit to me, asshole.

Meet the Krinkels Meet the Krinkels

Oh wow.

That was some funny shit. Although I'm disappointed it had to end... Damn!

Nice work on the animation, stylish as usual.

Agh, I'm torn for words here...
10s.

But who cares what I think right? Lolz

Nasty Pig Nasty Pig

Krinkels

is artsy. This video was quite a change from what you normally do, and it certainly didn't disappoint. Very artsy and profound!

Har!

Madness Agitation 3 Madness Agitation 3

Nice work everyone

Definitely turned out great, and I can't believe I got the ender lol. Hah! About time.

NICE!

FATSHARK responds:

The fuck are you?

Greetings China Greetings China

IT'S FUCKING APRIL FOOLS

COCKHEADS

lol

Tom, I gotta hand it to you. You really delivered this year. I actually bought it for a second.

Madness Neurosis Collab 3 Madness Neurosis Collab 3

Very nice!

Although it did have it's share of choppiness, it was still really fun to watch.

ALSO! Splurgle brand vodka. <3

Nice collab guys. Can't believe I'm seeing it now....

Littleluckylink responds:

I love you.

Madness Aggregation Madness Aggregation

GODLY.

Super stylish, I've never seen Madness at this level. Congrats Krinkels, you've set the bar WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY up high.

AMAZING.

Dementia Madness Dementia Madness

Holy fucking shit

That was intense. Crazy, ballistic, original, demented indeed. Very nice use of color in madness, and the plain plot was certainly compensated for with awesome animation and violence. I especially loved the toxic gas scene, very original. Very awesome!! One of my most favorite tributes yet and it's WAAAY underrated. People these days don't know a good tribute when they see one.

Excellent work brah!

S

Psychojester53 responds:

Awesome, I'm really glad you enjoyed it Surpleg.

Madness Ultimate Collab 3 Madness Ultimate Collab 3

Overall, a nice collab.

Everyone's part was fine, although some were better than others. Delamortes and KingApple were definitely on top. I gotta tell you, Delamortes was really awesome. It was on par with Krinkels. Holy hell style!!

Overall a good collab, although some parts could have used a lot of improvement.

GabrielBarsch responds:

wow thanks for your good and constructive review splurgle, have so much time you donĀ“t submit anything here on newgrounds, I hope the madness elimination RE be out soon