Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

I signed in after 2 years to write a review of this, come at me

Krinkels responds:

Yeah well... YEAH!?

DMTH madness trailer DMTH madness trailer

Wow, hahahahahha....

Choppy, terrible sound, recycled music, awful "trailer" overall.

You didn't show any real animation, your text placement was mediocre, and I highly doubt this'd be anything worth watching.

There doesn't appear to be a real plot. You're an amateur who can hardly even draw on flash. You're way too terrible to make a movie.

PS: Way to use my sprites without giving credit to me, asshole.

Meet the Krinkels Meet the Krinkels

Oh wow.

That was some funny shit. Although I'm disappointed it had to end... Damn!

Nice work on the animation, stylish as usual.

Agh, I'm torn for words here...
10s.

But who cares what I think right? Lolz

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

Eh... Hm....

It's good. Yeah, but it's exactly the same as the other Thing-Things. The graphics are fantastic, there's a significant improvement there, but like, the gameplay is pretty much the same. I don't see what else could be added, and from the last Thing-Thing, not much in terms of actual gameplay was added. I want to see something new in the line up. It may seem hypocritical of me considering I like Madness... but I think you'd see where I'm going with this.

It's not super-interesting. Someone of your capabilities however can really pull something new off. It's the same as the others.

If there's gonna be a Thing-Thing Arena 4, perhaps you can add some new shit to the mix? It'd be a definite improvement considering the foundation you laid for the series.

~S

Newgrounds Pong 3 Newgrounds Pong 3

I lol'd.

This game was missing so many things
-The ability to lose
-Power ups
-Physics
-A purpose of playing
-Hiscores
-Levels

I really wish you would improve your graphics, as well. It was quite a mediocre shot at a flash game, but you made me laugh considerably hard.

3/10

(I'm surprised this passed the portal)

Agnry Faic 2 Agnry Faic 2

Nice game.

I really enjoyed this game. Simple, challenging, shiny, and all the good stuff intact. This is the type of game where you could relax and enjoy, whilst being challenged at the same time. I found it difficult at times, but hey, it all worked out. I would recommend this game to probably everyone that would ask me for an awesome challenge package of a game.

~Splurgle =D

Teaser Teaser

Oh my christ

I think it's awesome. I can see it for MC9 if that's what it's for. Fits it perfectly and it's extremely catchy I'd say

Madness7 Madness7

I think you are great.

I swear, this song is so emotional. I nearly cried. Fucking awesome, man. Keep up the good work.

~Splurgle

Madness6(remix) Madness6(remix)

Fucking awesome.

You are a music god. Please, make more. Make the MC7 song even more kick ass, because you are what spice up Krinkels animations even more.

=]

cheshyre responds:

Why thank you! I'll try not to let you down.